Tuesday, July 30, 2013

*+Rini+Hime+* Little Mix

I had my sister over for a visit and she was styling the cutest combo from Bitter Bunnie Design new line call Rini + Hime with a little Mon Amour Bunnie. And I decided to blog her cute style which basically my sissy take my clothes from my closet. I hope you all like and enjoy.

Dress - *+R+H+* Sweetheart Suspender Skirt Black - BBD
Top - [MAB] Pink Rainbow Bra & Thong Set (from Gatcha Vendor) - BBD
Accessories - *+R+H+* Macaroon Teddy Earring and Necklace (Group Gift) - BBD
*+R+H+* Rose Headband White - BBD
Shoes - *+R+H+* Rose Platforms White - BBD
Skin - .::WOW Skins::. Lucy Tan CL - WOW Skins
Shape - .::WOW Skins::. Lucy Shape - WOW Skins
Hair - Magika [03] Awake - Magika
Eyes - .::WOW Skins::. Eyes Type D 5 - WOW Skins
Eyelashes - .::WOW Skins::. Diva Lashes -WOW Skins
Model - LilyFaes Resident

No comments:

Post a Comment