Sunday, January 12, 2014

.the sugar garden. Chibi Moon & Moon

So my sister Selene and I were talking and got to know that my sister is nerdy anime geek like me and so we decided to do a blog together and what better then doing our childhood favorite anime Sailor Moon.
For Love and Justice, an apprentice to a pretty sailor suited soldier, Sailor Chibi Moon! In the name of the future moon I will punish you!

My Outfit
.tsg. Sentofuku Lingerie - Chibi Moon @ Oh My Gacha
.*Latreia*. Lolita Grey
Accessories
[ity.] Moon Tiara Pink
.tsg. Moonlight Magic - Moon Stick Pink - RARE @ Oh My Gacha
Body
 .tsg. Baby A Tone 2.0
 .::WoW Skins::. Valentina Shape
 [Buzzeri] Mysteria Eyes - Pink
Exile::Stray Wishes Wildcards
Attachments
[ACTION] Slink Nails Sweet Tooth
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1
Lolas :::Tango Mirage:::
*L.inc* Phat Azz
.tsg. Sentofuku Lingerie - Moon - RARE @ Oh My Gacha
>.H.C.< - Sharon heels with hud 1.5
Accessories
[ity.] Moon Tiara Red
.tsg. Moonlight Magic - Moon Stick Pink - RARE @ Oh My Gacha
*Muka* Garter Love
Body
Izzie’s - Irene Skin - Natural
 IKON - Promise Eyes - Fjord NEW!! (Group Gift)
eXxeSs - Mamona - Blondes
e l s k a. - Ma Petite Chat @ The Azz Show
[Buzzeri] - Essentials - Smokey Royale Liner
Attachments
[Virtual/Insanity] Slink Nail Appliers - Jap #1
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
Lolas :::Tango Mirage:::
*L.inc* Phat Azz
Sailor Moon - "For Love and Justice"
Sailor Chibi Moon - "The pretty suited sailor soilders"
Sailor Moon - "Sailor Moon!"
Sailor Chibi Moon - "Sailor Chibi Moon!"
Sailor Moon - "In the name of the Moon"
Both - "We shall punish you!
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Moon Healing Activation!

No comments:

Post a Comment