I took this picture of my sweet sister and I. Cause I thought it would look amazing. This is an amazing outfit done by Ari Cheng from her logo of Pretty Kitties. Its a very special Limited Edition Outfit that may come out once and a while. So keep you eyes peeled never know when it will come back out again.
Outfit - .::PK::. Pretty Kitties - Pretty Kitties
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Nikki Sunkissed - {7DS}
Makeup - Pink Acid Basic Lip Shine Lip Gloss - Pink Acid
Shape - Eva Shape - Custom Shape by Aiyana Lanley - JeRsEys R US
Hair - Magika [02] Rewind - Magika
Nails - [[MANDALA]SINRA bracelet,ring,Nails/SAKURA pink - MANDALA
Eyes - Mayfly Deep Sky Eyes (Persian Pink) - Mayfly
Model - LilyFaes Resident
Hair - ^;^CaTwA^;^ Lulu Hair 4 - CaTwA
Eyes - .::WOW Skins::. Eyes Type D 5 - WOW
Eyelashes - .::WOW Skins::. Diva Lashes - WOW


No comments:
Post a Comment